ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Proper+ 40mm bubble shift knob. It is the black clear model (basically just a clear one with a black tint) and was purchased new from itsproper.com new for $40 last year. It's still in perfect condition and I have all the thread pitch adapters to go along with it as well.

I am asking $25 + shipping. More pictures can be provided upon request, but for now this is the only one I have of it in my Photobucket.

And no, Batty is not included XD

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'll take it if you can ship it to Germany, I'll cover the cost as long as it doesn't end up costing more than the knob itself. :D

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take it if you can ship it to Germany, I'll cover the cost as long as it doesn't end up costing more than the knob itself. :D
Hmmm. I have never shipped internationally. I suppose I can go by the post office and ask them what it would entail/shipping costs.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Shipping to Germany isnt bad. For something that light, it might be $25 basic shipment if the buyer is willing to spend that. It looks cool though, GL

Side note: I suggest packaging it yourself to save you the strange looks you'll get when you walk into the post office. Even if you say it's a shift knob... they still won't understand, haha

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$25 to ship? Youch. If he agrees to pay the shipping i'm not opposed to it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Shipping to Germany isnt bad. For something that light, it might be $25 basic shipment if the buyer is willing to spend that. It looks cool though, GL

Side note: I suggest packaging it yourself to save you the strange looks you'll get when you walk into the post office. Even if you say it's a shift knob... they still won't understand, haha

From my experience it could end up costing just 10 or 15 bucks, it depends on the company he ships it with. itsProper for example charges 40$ shipping to germany, where my buddy used to ship me stuff for 5$, but that was just some small stuff, but could roughly end up being the same size as the knob.

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any idea on the weight on that thing? Is it light?
Not too sure of it's exact weight. It's a bit heavy....but not like a weighted knob or anything. Lots of people on here run them. I'm just selling it because I got a new setup.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Fresh, I'll take this if you still have it.
I really don't wanna be a **** to you now, but when Fresh tells me the shipping price I'll take it off him garantued. Oh man I think there is no way to fight over that shifter without sounding like a **** =\

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry everyone, I have been super lazy regarding replying to PM's here lately. I have been busy at work, the gym and house hunting. The times I do get on here I usually just bs in the slammed thread....lol. I will reply to everyone's PM's later tonight. Promise!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have a purple one in the miata I was gonna grab another for the daily so no hard feelings fufa, enjoy it I like how it feels (no homo)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just FYI, the USPS small flat rate boxes are roughly 14-15$ to ship internationally and i'm pretty sure this will fit.

If that's what the shipping fee will be and FreshNB is fine with shipping it, then I guess he got himself a deal since I've been hunting for a black itsProper shiftknob for a year since UPS lost mine last Christmas :(

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*FuFa, PM your address.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts