ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
Selling 4 brand new size 195/60/R14 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs for $450 obo in the bay area, willing to deliver within a reasonable distance of Sunnyvale, CA.

These tires were given to me as a late birthday present and I feel bad having them sit around the house while they could be taken out for some fun. They have been stored indoors for the last 4ish months so they should be pretty soft still. Again these have NEVER BEEN USED.

I'm trying not to go through the hassle to ship these so your welcome to come pick them up if you're willing to drive or I can meet you somewhere/deliver them to your house if it's within a reasonable distance for me. PM me for more details, and I'll be getting to your PMs on a first come first serve basis.

Here are the pictures.
Please let me know if you guys want more/better pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,345 Posts
Hey guys,
Selling 4 brand new stock size 195/60/R14 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs for $500 obo in the bay area, willing to deliver within a reasonable distance of Sunnyvale, CA.
I could buy a new set from Tirerack and have them shipped for me for $480. I'd probably start near or sub $400 if you even want any interest.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh thanks man, I totally forgot to check current market price and just went off of what I remember the price beings around when they were bought. Edited it already, for $450 since I am willing to deliver in the area so that's like express shipping! =)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More like $440 shipped from Tirerack - There's a $40 Tirerack rebate running through the end of the month
I don't mean to rip anyone off, and I don't mean to sound like a ****, but aren't you supposed to NOT crap of peoples for sale threads? First one was an honest mistake on my part cause I didn't do a price check, but this one was kinda unnecessary in my opinion.

Regardless it's priced at $450 OBO, meaning people are free to give me an offer or even low ball me, though I probably just wouldn't respond to low ballers. But yeah I still find $450 to be a reasonable price for these tires, if not then people can make offers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I took 2nd in street tire ES on this very tire last year.

** Best youre going to get in a 14" tire - bump **.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts