ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i believe this is a VLSD, because sometimes i could do doughnuts and sometimes i couldn't. Looking to get 140 for everything, diff, axles, driveshaft. all have 180k miles

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I say it would go closer to $150

Super high mileage, and its a 1.6. Most people grenade them before they can even sell them

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, why didn't the first guy say something. I priced this based on the open diff for sale for 24o (diff only). New price!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i figured a newb who wanted to start drifting could weld the guts and have a cheap rear end

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
^ They could, but these rear ends are just so weak. Anyone willing to do the work is going to buy a better rear end and call it a day.

Not trying to bomb on your for sale thread, I run a VLSD myself, just throwing out the facts.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to know. So i guess this will be for someone trying to put a car back together to sell.. Instead of throwing 800 on a torsen.

·
Registered
910 Posts
You can get a torsen for about $550 for a 4.1. The one I have listed for $775 is a 4.3 and the open diff I have is from a 1.8 that's why I was asking $240.

I think your price is pretty fair at this point. If some needs a replacement this is a good deal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts