ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
~Low & Slow~
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the tittle says I have a cat-back RoadsterSport exhaust I just took of my Miata.

Its little to loud between 4k and 5k RPM

Anyways, it has one metal "exhaust hanger" that has broken off.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
(located in Orange County,CA)

price has been lowered....now $175 obo.

Pics:

wife wants this out of my garage so i need it gone asap.

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
How loud is a little loud? I'm interested and is it for a 1.6 or 1.8? And does it rattle around with a missing hanger?

·
~Low & Slow~
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too loud for my tastes. Not sure if some of the glass packing has come loose but it only happens in that range when im getting on the gas all the way.

It has not rattled with the missing hanger.

It should fit 1.6 and 1.8 (someone correct me if im wrong.) but the Roadster Sports are made for 90-97.

·
Supporting Member
763 Posts
It should fit 1.6 and 1.8 (someone correct me if im wrong.) but the Roadster Sports are made for 90-97.
Yes it will fit. Only difference is the addition of a second O2 sensor bung on 96-97. So for 90-95 guys just put a plug in it or have it welded shut.

·
Drive on the limit.
293 Posts
fun fact: cat back exhausts for the 1.6 and 1.8 NAs are the same from the 'cat back'. :)
Correction.

96-97 models have an O2 Sensor bung hole for Post-Cat sensor. If you purchase an earlier model exhaust that doesn't have this bung hole, you must have it tapped.

You bung hole! lol

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
fun fact: cat back exhausts for the 1.6 and 1.8 NAs are the same from the 'cat back'. :)
Not all will clear the rear bracing on the 1.8s. Looks like this one has the secondary bung with plug so it should fit the 1.8s fine. GLWS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts