ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had these remnants of my homebrew setup sitting for a while. They need a good home! :D

First up is my complete fittings, flanges, and oil feed setup for Garrett SR20 T25 or T28 turbochargers. Everything was purchased brand new and ran for a few days, so the added miles under my ownership are probably 300 or so, if that. The oil drain flange is 1/2" NPT and will come with a -10AN fitting but no line, so you will have to decide on what length is appropriate for your setup. The included parts are:
-compressor inlet flange 2.5"
-compressor outlet flange 2.0"
-3AN oil feed line with IF fitting to turbo and fitting to block
-2x 14mm banjo bolt fittings with 3/8" pre-measured hoses for water
-oil return flange w/ gasket and -10AN fitting
-all necessary bolts and washers

My asking price is $140 shipped via USPS Priority w/ insurance and PayPal fees included.
**Originally asked for $200

Picture:

Next up is a BEGi divorced downpipe that I purchased from a fellow MT.net moderator. I added an additional o2 bung downstream on the passenger's side, so there is a total of four now lol - one upstream and three downstream. Also, I modified the discharge flange and had the flapper's port welded off for an EWG setup. Your options are to either have an EWG on your manifold [BEGi], add an EWG off of the discharge flange, or have it dump back into the downpipe. This would be ideal for those wanting to have a custom race pipe, etc. The included parts are:
-BEGi divorced downpipe [modified]
-NEW, unused mounting hardware from BEGi
-NEW, unused [3] turbo studs from BEGi
-gasket, nuts, and washers

My asking price is $180 shipped via UPS Ground w/ insurance and PayPal fees included. They will be packaging everything.
**Originally asked for $175 + actual S/H

Pictures:

If you buy everything, I can do $300 shipped via UPS Ground. PayPal verified since 2004 :mrgreen: Pick up is always welcomed though!

Thanks for looking!
~ALan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts