ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track season is beginning to heat up again with lots of good deals at local tracks.

If you aspire to turn quick laps but don't want to scratch and wear out your sweet street wheels, you need to pick up some dedicated track wheels. But buying super wide rims and new sticky tires is serious coin! How often will you go to the track anyway? What to do??

Well, I've got the ticket. An affordable set of light weight and strong stock 15" rims wrapped in 205/50 Toyo RA1 tires with plenty of meat for a few years track days! Only $425

The tires may not be prime but they still have all 4 bars showing and the rims are not a hot aftermarket set but they are round, true and surprisingly scratch free. But most importantly you can buy them and still afford rent (or to go to those track days)!

For pick up in South San Jose, CA

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I originally thought they were NB wheels put someone told me that they were from the NA generation car so they could be M edition. None the less they are 15" and not the typical 14" NA size.

They are stock Miata wheels so they would be the standard offset which I believe is et45. and I believe the width is 6.5".

They have center caps and of course the center bore is Miata size so no centering issues.

Anyone else know exactly which Miata wheels these are please weigh in!:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good wheels with sticky rubber need to find a home

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump and price drop to $375
Someone in the SF Bay Area please come pick these up

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If none wants this as a track set up I'll hold onto the tires and sell just the rims for $250

1 - 13 of 13 Posts