ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
free crap

Maybe you guys were just waiting for me to get impatient and give this stuff away oh well i cause i wont be able to get any money for it so to whom ever that may be interested in this stuff come take it its yours i'm just sick of looking at it

1. complete tan interior carpet that could use a good cleaning and has a few holes the most noticeable is in the driver side foot well every thing else seems to be in order FREE!!!!

2. used alternator it works just dont need it FREE!!!!

I'm sick of looking at it stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
i also have a couple of eyeball vents that i dont really need lets say FREE!!!! on these as well

BUT could still use your help if you have any idea how to hook up a head unit or fix a window :winky:

help is not required just thought i would throw it out there

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need monies so I can buy goodies for my baby

Sent from my BlackBerry 9530 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump all this stuff is free now guys i know its not much but maybe you guys may find it useful

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Surprised nobody has jumped on the carpet at least.. it's free carpet! Are you willing to ship? That might get more "buyers."

*free bump!*

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i dont mind shipping but the cost would be on the buyer and to be honest i would probably charge for my time but i doubt the total cost would be very high

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
totally forgot about this thread until i walked past the carpet today. Somebody please come get this stuff i'm tired of looking at it and hopefully it will be useful to somebody

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if nobody local wants to pic it up first. but to be honest i dont think it would be worth either of our time to actually ship it cross country

·
Registered
240 Posts
if nobody local wants to pic it up first. but to be honest i dont think it would be worth either of our time to actually ship it cross country
ok well ill take just the alternator then. just put it in a little usps flat rate box and ill add a bit extra for your troubles let me know thanks!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alternator is pending everything else is still up for grabs just lmk I don't mind shipping so long as you pay for it. And a few extra bucks would be nice :winky: :winky:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts