ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
red?
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******** SOLD ********

Hi all,

I have a recently-manufactured custom BLACK vintage Mazda horn button for sale. I have the Momo version (no adapter for Nardi, though you can buy one for cheap). This is the same design as the super-rare KG Works horn button. PhatMiata imported these from Japan a while back for a CR group buy. This particular horn button has been out of production for QUITE a while and is considered quite rare. There were only 20 imported to the U.S. in the recent group buy.

I picked it up in the GB for $75 shipped. It's still new in the box - I only took it out to test fit it and take some pics. It comes in a legit JDM-yo box and has Japanese writing on it. Can I read it? NOPE! :lol:

Selling because my phone took a dump and I need a new one. I need a new phone more than I need this button, pretty as it may be.

I'm asking $65 shipped to the lower 48.

Seeing as my phone broke, I don't exactly have a way to take a picture. It looks like the black one. ^^^ The black plastic is a tad more glossy than the picture shows.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
good luck, these things sell like hot cakes even when they are new and have an outrageous price!

you could possibly make your own if your crafty enough? if not, just wait it out, someone will post one up f/s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts