ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts are located in Buckeye, AZ, PM me for payment information!
Weapon R Engine Damper- SOLD
The Weapon-R engine damper kit connects the engine to the firewall to prevent engine movement for smoother shifts, more accurate launches and increased engine rigidity. The Weapon-R engine damper kit is an excellent modification when used alone or with upgraded motor mounts. The 89-05 Miata kit includes one engine damper and all necessary mounting hardware.
This was used on my MSM for about 5k miles and is in great condition! Can't use it with my charge pipe setup.

Mishimoto Radiator- $200 Shipped ($240 New)
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiators for the 89-05 Mazda Miatas are designed to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly, protect your car from overheating. Mishimoto aluminum radiators feature a lightweight, dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a limited lifetime warranty including accident protection. Mishimoto makes excellent radiators for both the daily driver or dedicated track car.
I had the top section of the radiator polished locally, it looks good! Radiator is brand new, never used, it interefered with my charge piping so I went with a Koyo.

AEM Intake Elbow- SOLD
There is a dent on the elbow, as well as some surface scratches. Dent should be fixable and the elbow could be re-polished or ceramic/powdercoated. Good for a DIY, only compatible with MSM IHI turbo!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price update;

Mishimoto Radiator-$200 Shipped
AEM Elbow- $30 Shipped

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Elbow sold!

Mishimoto radiator is left for $200 shipped! It's brand new and the top tank is polished. Fits '99-'05.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mishimoto only offers one size for Miatas, 52mm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts