ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FT 03' NB2 for turbo NA/modded na --UPDATE--

Thought i'd give this a shot if anyone out there has been wanting to get into something a little bit newer. Car has been babied, and well taken care for. Car is driven 90% on the highway and has never given me a fault. Trade must be reliable. Looking for NA with forced induction. Here are the facts.

Aaron-562-652-0574 call or text.
UPDATE
With the surplus of well modded na's that have been hitting me up i've decided to also allow this trade for tastefully modded naturally aspirated na's + cash. I want to keep the trade as even as possible for both party's

ITEM: 2003 Mazda Miata, Sport Package
MILEAGE: 100,5xx
TRANSMISSION:5spd manual
DOORS: 2 door convertible
COLOR: Midnight Blue Mica
AC/Heater, Power Steering, AM/FM Radio, CD player. Interior is stock.

Mods:
Megan Ez Street Coilovers
Drilled/slotted brake rotors all around
12lb Lightweight flywheel
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Racing Beat Intake with Racing beat cold air duct.
XXR 513 15x8+0 on Kumho Ecsta(70% tread left)
Will also throw in 16' OEM 5 spoke wheels.

Needs:
New top
Wheel bearing for rear right wheel.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Have you thought about selling it outright?

-B

·
Registered
330 Posts
Have you thought about selling it outright?

-B
dont think the money he can get for selling outright will be enough to buy a descent NA and build a solid turbo setup. just clutch and misc. stuff can bring price up considerably

·
Registered
578 Posts
dont think the money he can get for selling outright will be enough to buy a descent NA and build a solid turbo setup. just clutch and misc. stuff can bring price up considerably
Im sure he can sell his car for at least 6-7 and buy braytonia's car hes selling his turbo na fpr like 5.8

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im sure he can sell his car for at least 6-7 and buy braytonia's car hes selling his turbo na fpr like 5.8
who is selling what now? i have a few offers so far but i am no rush and just evaluating my options, i'm not very picky tbh.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Ill trade you 2 NA's. Both widebody but needs paint. 1 have hardtop, 1 is salvage 94. You can probably sell the 94 to build a turbo NA. More info if interested.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
wow. super clean NB!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ill trade you 2 NA's. Both widebody but needs paint. 1 have hardtop, 1 is salvage 94. You can probably sell the 94 to build a turbo NA. More info if interested.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
widebody/=/turbo? not really looking to put money into anything, i really only drive my car for work, and so i need something as reliable as a wood burning stove(ty jc)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not trying to put in money to get it turbod for now. or the car would have to be pretty well modded to make it an even trade. have any more details?

·
Registered
330 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts