ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
name: anthony

I have a 93 LE trunk and wing and want a black trunk with NO wing in trade. Straight swap, no cash unless condition is crazy. Call or text me. I'll get more detailed pics of my trunk but here is my car from the only pics i have of it. I just don't want the wing!

Condition of wing 100%
Condition of trunk 85%
Paint overall is 98% perfect

There are tiny dings (4 or 5) that are barely noticeable. It's actually hard to photograph them but I will since they are there. Its like hail damage or something. I want a NEAR PERFECT trunk in return since you are getting a LE wing for free!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Dammit I want to swap my Canadian LE trunk for a US spec LE trunk...

Mine is even signed by the original Miata designer or whatever...

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts
Too bad you're in NJ...one of my LE's doesn't have the deck spoiler and it needs one.

·
Registered
177 Posts
damn~~if u in CA,i will trade with u!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
dam theres my old car again lol... looks good bud
Haha, I cant wait till the snow and salt go away! I'll be installing the reupholstered LE seats and shift boot. I'll post pics.

really liking that wing i would trade u , but mines red, anyone that makes em ? is it called an le wing ?

sorry but i figure u wont mind a free bump.
Thanks for the bump! It's the stock wing/spoiler that came on the 1993 Limited Edition Miatas. They were only offered in black. They do make replica wings though.. I've even seen them on Ebay for about 45 shipped.
I just don't like the "90's" styling on the wing. I like wingless trunks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Tempting.... I have a clean black lid that might want to trade up. No dents or dings, paint is pretty good, but a buffing wouldn't hurt (I'm picky). Unfortunately, car's in storage at my parents house 1 1/2 hours west of here. I'm just outside of Wilkes Barre PA - where in NJ are you?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tempting.... I have a clean black lid that might want to trade up. No dents or dings, paint is pretty good, but a buffing wouldn't hurt (I'm picky). Unfortunately, car's in storage at my parents house 1 1/2 hours west of here. I'm just outside of Wilkes Barre PA - where in NJ are you?
I'm in Middletown 07748. If you're serious, wait until it stops raining here and i'll take the pictures of the tiny dings on the lid. We could meet halfway too.

It would be about 1.25hrs to drive

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm in Middletown 07748. If you're serious, wait until it stops raining here and i'll take the pictures of the tiny dings on the lid. We could meet halfway too.

It would be about 1.25hrs to drive
Sounds good. I'll see if I can get my dad to snap a couple of pictures in the next few days. I'll PM you a few pics from when I got the car a couple months back. Shame you weren't doing this in November, I was in East Brunswick picking up wheels...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts