ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a mint condition Momo Prototipo 350mm that is all black. (HUB NOT INCLUDED)

I am wanting to trade for a Momo Prototipo 350mm with silver spokes or a Nardi Classico 360mm black with polished spokes.

My wheel is in like new condition so I am looking for a wheel in similar condition.

·
Registered
270 Posts
would u be willing to sell it?

If so, how much?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would u be willing to sell it?

If so, how much?
Currently no.

I actually have two Miatas and two Momo wheels. I'm trying to still figure out what I want to do. The other wheel is a Momo Champion. One car is more show and the other is a daily/track car.

I'm thinking of keeping the Champion and putting it in the DD and would REALLY like a Black Nardi Classico with polished spokes in great condition in the show car. If I can't find the Nardi, I think I'd prefer the Momo Prototipo with silver spokes in great condition.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Currently no.

I actually have two Miatas and two Momo wheels. I'm trying to still figure out what I want to do. The other wheel is a Momo Champion. One car is more show and the other is a daily/track car.

I'm thinking of keeping the Champion and putting it in the DD and would REALLY like a Black Nardi Classico with polished spokes in great condition in the show car. If I can't find the Nardi, I think I'd prefer the Momo Prototipo with silver spokes in great condition.
I have a SPARCO Ring 330 suede but im trying to change it up a little. If you do decide to sell LMK. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts