ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade,(maybe sale) not shipping for now, and it's almost a pick and pull. Parts are still on car but after the agreement of sale/trade, I'll get to pulling the parts out.

As posted above I am thinking of getting rid of the non-essentials.
There are not many hot days here in SF,CA.
At most I think I used A/C 3 days last yr,
P/S I removed the belt and I don't think about it anymore. Same goes with the 15" wheels that have good DZ101's on them. And cruise control used once to try it.

The suspension is still good, only reason I'm getting rid of them is because I want bilsteins/sports suspension.

What do you guys think?

Things I'm looking to trade for:
195/45-14 tires, hollow spokes, 40-70K Hard-S suspension, MSM springs, shifter boots,
radiators oem type, not sure what else. So, if you're close offer up!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Update description:
I am removing the AC,PS, Cruise control, and 15" sport wheels from my miata.
All of then are in great condition! AC blows cold, but I never use it, so it's up for sale.
A/C is outta the car!!!
And I switched to 14" wheels and need tires, that is why the 15"s are for sale. (195/50-15) 13.4lbs light weight oem rims.

$400 OBO. 15"wheels+ tires (lots of thread left, dunlop direnza's)
$350 OBO AC system complete (willing to negotiate)
$50 OBO. Cruise control

108K car serviced regularly at dealership by PO.

Additional trade items: 14" tires(195/45, 185/70, 185/60). 16" SE wheels, konig heliums, rpf1's, kosies K1's, shift boots, 99+ exhaust cam, Slotted CAS sensor, duckbill trunk.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pics of car in build thread!

Update:I'm thinking of replacing my shocks-108K miles. I'm wondering if anyone is interesting of buying stock NB suspension. (not leaking, but better suited if you are looking to sell your car)

- Shipping is possible and parts will include shocks, springs & top hats depending if I find MSM springs and silver bisteins will be in sale as well as I prefer to get some yellow HD's.

-shipping is possible on things mentioned in the earlier ad that fit in a 7x7 box: P/s stuff, some a/c things mostly lines, unless you really want the compressor shipped (I'd believe costly) and cruise control.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do realize. It's my way of getting reduced gearing on the cheap, and reversable incase I dislike it. I also went the other way with 185/70-14. I even made a chart in MS excel with lots of data like sidewall size, rpm, weight.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@mreakus: I'd look that up on m.net
@Dale: I'm not sure it's only one yr apart, could work, but I'd look it up. Mine is a servo like "pumpkin" one line running to engine for vacuum and one to the pedal assembly.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
How difficult/possible is the cruise control install on a 2001 NB?
It's possible but not an easy job. You'd need the actuator, pedals, computer, button, switch assembly, vacuum line, and possibly wiring harness.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay will do! Took pics today! And measured tire depth. From L to R and F to rear: 8,9,11,12/32ths.

Edit it's actually right to left. And tires have 15K if not mentioned before.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts