ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This JDM FD3S Parking Lamps GB will be until Aug 1. For 5 sets it will be $129.00 w/shipping included and if I get ten people commited I can go down to $119.00 w/shipping included for the continental U.S.

Jimmy

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
Dude, these look pretty sweet =D>. I think I overlooked it since you didn't have a picture shown directly in the link - which is probably why nobody has responded yet. I checked out the pictures on your website and posted the pictures in the thread on your behalf.

I, for one am VERY interested in these lights as I am converting one of my miatas into an open track only car and my plans are to remove the stock OEM popups and put in some big mofo naca ducts into the stock headlight lid intakes - driver's side will feed directly into the turbo air intake box and the pax side will feed directly into an oil cooler. I also plan to remove the parking lamps and put in some PIAA P-3000 lamps, but this looks like a cheaper, cleaner and possibly a better all around solution! :idea:

·
Registered
172 Posts
They are aftermarket, the oem's have a amber lense in the outer circle and sell for around $400. Those are a gread deal!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
you going to have a template for how to install them? or are they just raw lights and we figure it out from there?

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:37 pm]you going to have a template for how to install them? or are they just raw lights and we figure it out from there?
+1 on more info

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:37 pm]you going to have a template for how to install them? or are they just raw lights and we figure it out from there?
Just the lights with no template. I had a local kid mold mine in and he did a good job. Cost me $$$ but he's a good kid and I wanted to put money in his pocket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts