ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did it last night on back to back passes. First pass [email protected] 96.03. w/60' of 1.899. Second pass 13.928 @96.25 w/60' 1.948. As you can tell on the second run the tires were shot and done for as the car was spinning in first and we still managed 13's. Gas was 1/2 tank so the car was heavier than the last time out. about 2050lbs. The driver weighs about 200lbs. for a total weight of 2250lbs. No doubt in my mind if we worked a softer suspension with new DOT drags we could hit 13.8's. Now we have completed our performance numbers with stock internals. Next step will be cam gears and cams. The temp was 65* and I wanted to do it last night and not wait for a colder night.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Impressive Jimmy!!

I look forward to what cams can do with your setup. I have a set of Boig Cams sitting in my shop but dont wanna leave CSP.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Do you think you could run a 13.9 on a 1.6 with out hot cams and stock block?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The video is not the best but it shows the car and the board light up 13.9. Eventually I'll be able to show it. Thomas-I'm very proud of that and Thanks!

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Great news dude! The coolest thing now is looking at all the variables with weight, driver, tire choice, all that fun stuff. That very very impressive for a stock block. Congradulations!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks and good talking to you last week.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks it's people like you that make it worthwhile and I will mention this again because of you I learned about this forum. Cams are next and our goal is low 13's so I'll keep you posted.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
332 Posts
i wana see what happens when you get some slicks, a 120 pound driver, cams, of coarse cam gears, fully port and a polished head, high compression pistons, headers, straight pipe, full exhaust, light weight flywheel and a really cold night would do with the fujiracing car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts