ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about making a fuel rail for our IRTB kits in either red or blue anodized. We could make a single rail for the Miata ,civic and S2000 4 Throttle kits. We will make one per 2 throttles so that it can be used for the Rotary. Would you guys like to see a single or dual? I think a nice fuel rail will compliment the kits nicely. We have so many Miata kits out there now Thanks to you guys and yes our Civic and Integra Type R kits are out there. The S2000 kits will be released soon and I think the timing is right. Let me know what you think and I will take it to Ricardo my machinist.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noah-RED or Blue?

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jimmy,

I believe that the single rail would clean up the kit quite well. From what I've been reading, people, like myself, enjoy cleaning up the engine bay. A single rail seems to be one step closer. Although, a n00b staring at your kit would know no difference. Also, it makes sense to make one more piece of the kit fail safe. This will remove the single piece of rubber between the 2 dual rails.

Mike

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
+1 but in naked metal. Also, Carbon Fiber/Titanium horns would be interesting as well as a filter that goes over all the ITBs, bot just sock filters.

The vacuum block in naked/black would've been nice as well, as well as the nylon lines in black.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I too like the idea of one fuel rail.

I'll take one in red or black.

·
1,213 Posts
Jimmy

I would go for a single rail as it looks a lot cleaner and more resolved design than the current two piece solution ...

I would personally be interested in red for my second kit that I am looking to buy in the VERY near future !

another thing that people woul possibly be interested in would be an upgrage to braided fuel lines with aeroquip style anodised ble/red connectors !!?

these look really good like on Peter's 'tater and on the NOS system on the A-RF demo car

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jdmeg2-I will be calling you. Are you moving down this way? Ricardo (Machinist) has the fuel rail specs and is already working on it. We will carry a 1 & 2 piece design. Remember we have a Rotary IRTB kit that only requires half of what the 4 cylinder needs. The 1 piece Miata will be first.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like we will offer Black-RED-Blue and Silver and try for a single rail. It should be completed within the next 2 months and on our Time Attack Miata.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts