ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, lil postin help needed here. When I watch the clip above on my pc, its smaller and picture quailty is A LOT betta.

I cant just upload as an attachment as its too large.

Any ideas? PM me.

Grazie.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
You know, I've NEVER been to Orlando Speedworld.

·
Registered
902 Posts
FH-Thanks for posting the video. One thing I have to clarify is that initially I thought the clutch blew out because when I put it in gear I still had pressure but car would not move. A couple of days ago I finally got the car up in the air and was ready to pull the tranny and my LR Dive Axle was snapped in two. The car broke on the launch so there is no rest of the video. The car is very strong with only about 150 RWHP on the stock internals. When we had about 130 RWHP the car did a 14.1 1/4. Car weight is around 2000 lbs. w/Hardtop. When I attempt another run I will have video footage of it. If I can break into the 13's with the car then I will do the motor(pistons,cams) to hopefully show the difference what a built motor will do. This a quote from ROLO who Dyno tuned the AEM at Central Florida Turbo CFT "your car sounds just like webers, I have tuned different Miata's with power adders and your car feels the strongest" All that sound good but I will try to back it up with numbers. I will explain in the future why nothing matches IRTB's in Throttle Response and why it is key to performance.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
150 hp on stock internals w/99 head right?!?! Nutz!!!

In that case.. I may have to go the AEM /IRTB route myself after my new engine is built..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts