ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few left at this sale price

$589 RM-01A Race stainless lightweight, 90-97 Miata # FJ 160-55524 MSRP $760
Price include free shipping within the US lower 48 states.

The RM-01A is Fujitsubo's race model. Agressive in tone, super light weight and tuned for max power. Besides that, the system is beautiful. A higher level of craftsmanship than you'll see in any other Miata exhaust.Tiny, perfect argon purged welds, flawless fit, highest quality hardware. This variant is made specifically for the US market. Optimized for N/A engines but will also work well on low boost turbo & supercharged set ups.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEFRbahCcqo
This exhaust is not for someone who just wants a small bump in power and slightly sportier exhaust note. Fujitsubo makes the Legalis-R for that and we also offer the very nice Racing Beat Power Pulse exhaust. The RM-01A is aimed at the weekend racer or drifter looking for the highest possible performance in a bolt-on exhaust and won't mind some bark at full throttle.

• 2.375" diameter pipe
  • 3.5" / 89mm tip
  • 17lbs total
  • Cat back
  • Hollow tubular hangers
  • Lightweight formed stainless flanges
  • exits at stock location
  • 92db

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Emilio, the link to your website does not show a picture of the exhaust, but it does say FUJITSUBO DUAL EXHAUST? is this a left & right side exit, or dual tips exiting from the right hand side?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no deals on the Legalis-R?
I don't offer the Legalis-R since they don't have a USDM version in stock yet. I think the Racing Beat, for about the same weight is a better deal for a street exhaust. I can order the Legalis-R from Japan for you but it'll be full pop, $950 + shipping.

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Emilio, the link to your website does not show a picture of the exhaust, but it does say FUJITSUBO DUAL EXHAUST? is this a left & right side exit, or dual tips exiting from the right hand side?
I'm running Google Chrome and it refused to load the pic. Firefox did, though.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only test in Firefox. I did manage to put the wrong link inline with the image but the hyperlink is correct anyway.

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
^he was lookin' at the page for the s2000 exhaust, I'm quite sure...the miata page doesn't say dual anywhere...^

damn...950...outgrowing my loud exhaust phase, want something quiet but with a nice tone...mehbeh the racing beat, some time...emmi's fujitsubo is one NICE piece of exhaust though...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Racing Beat may not be JDM sexy but is a good, durable street exhaust. Its what I have on my 95 R package but I think the RM-01A coming in Monday will replace it. Right after I take some better pictures for y'all. Maybe I'll video and post some sound clips.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
No pics at the top of the page bro, just a square with the stinking red X, and do you have a link to the youtube video, i did not find jack. :(

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Sounds good. nice tone and not too loud. Are there any more videos of it? I'd like to hear a drive by.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
^he was lookin' at the page for the s2000 exhaust, I'm quite sure...the miata page doesn't say dual anywhere...^

damn...950...outgrowing my loud exhaust phase, want something quiet but with a nice tone...mehbeh the racing beat, some time...emmi's fujitsubo is one NICE piece of exhaust though...
jose's is easily my favorite not loud exhaust.

·
I ams not a normal human
1,204 Posts
I really want one of these. Are they going for MSRP now that the sale is over, and do you think you'll still have any in stock later this year?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts