ClubRoadster.net banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
3,542 Posts
Grrr. Anyway, even Miata.Net had very few references to the stock catback weight. Those guys said it was 21-22 lbs. I was hoping someone still had their catback lying around so we could get a fresh measurement.

EDIT: maybe the measurements were wrong, or were of an aftermarket catback. See subsequent posts for new measurements of stock catback...

·
Vendor
Orange Roadster
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Grrr. Anyway, even Miata.Net had very few references to the stock catback weight. Those guys said it was 21-22 lbs. I was hoping someone still had their catback lying around so we could get a fresh measurement.
Its about the same weight as the RB, in the 27-28 lb neighborhood

·
Registered
382 Posts
^he was lookin' at the page for the s2000 exhaust, I'm quite sure...the miata page doesn't say dual anywhere...^

damn...950...outgrowing my loud exhaust phase, want something quiet but with a nice tone...mehbeh the racing beat, some time...emmi's fujitsubo is one NICE piece of exhaust though...

Dude, I have exactly what you want, 304 stainless canister it looks stock but its deeper than stock, and gives you a nice growl. It came with the car, so no idea who makes it :(

·
woah
6,858 Posts
to those who wonder what the RM01 sounds like...

*the alarm is not because it is loud, its set really sensitive. windy days set it off*

**this is the USDM model on jose's car (frictionfighter) **

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.