ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right you heard me! We've just finished designing FULL aero kits for the NA miata! The following products will be released in sections throughout the following months: front splitter, vented undertray, sideskirts, rear diffuser, and rear wing. We are working diligently to get the first prototype pieces made and test fitted onto our car.

The first product to be finished will be a removable front splitter, which will allow you to throw it on at the track instead of driving with it all the time. As a bonus, this splitter will be able to separate from the brackets in the case of an offroad excursion or collision. All brackets will be made out of steel and aluminum and powdercoated/anodized. The front of the splitter will feature rods/brackets bolting up to the mouth of the bumper, while the rear of the splitter will be mounted to the subframe. The sides will be mounted to the chassis of the car in the wheel wells. I will continue to update this thread as soon as more progress as made. Stay tuned everyone!

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Looks like you beat G-wing string to the game of making a full aero kit. In for the competition pricing/quality

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
wow, everyone stepping into this game. i feel this thread was spurred by project G's, and

:phillyb:

btw henry, i got the bare t-stat spacer in my hands. u mentioned something on crsx.com about the spacer vs splitter, but i forgot to ask further. things have been crazy as of late.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
NB?!? I am disappoint

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wait a few days guys! i'll have pics of the template we're using for the splitter shape/size. We plan on offering a few sizes, to fit various lips, as well as offering an airdam made out of ABS (the airdam is what we think works best). We don't have an NB yet but I am interested to see how the parts interchange.

1 - 20 of 387 Posts