ClubRoadster.net banner

341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
Ryan, the span of my airfoil is 63", which would be the widest point of the fenders. However, the prototype is being made to work with a 54" COT wing ;)

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
yes actually, I have designed the same endplate mount to work with a stock COT wing.

Photo Cred: James Hunter

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
a few adjustments are being made to the prototype. pics to come. Lucas, our diffuser starts out at 2* and gradually increases to 20*.

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
The endplate mounts are all finalized. Some bracing is required on the COT wings due to some flex. Flat 1/8" bar to make it more aerodynamic.

We are also proud to announce we will be offering 3 levels of wing mounts: standard (under wing), swan neck, and endplate mount!

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
Updated the street splitter kit; the mounts are stronger and lighter! you will have some vertical adjustment, and the rear mounts will allow you to add angle to the splitter to create a diffuser effect!

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #359
That is a warhorse performance diffuser. We have one prototyped that will be released very soon.

-Henry

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I thought it look like it but it looked like it extended further but i guess thats an illusion because there is no rear bumper on. :suicide: Can't wait to see the diffuser and other aero bits, Henry! Hopefully 'mild enough' for my daily... ;)

341 - 360 of 387 Posts