ClubRoadster.net banner

361 - 380 of 387 Posts

·
Administrator
15,204 Posts
Updated the street splitter kit; the mounts are stronger and lighter! you will have some vertical adjustment, and the rear mounts will allow you to add angle to the splitter to create a diffuser effect!

-Henry
This is just the mount kit, right?

Or do you have a complete kit in the works/available?

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
This is just the mount kit, right?

Or do you have a complete kit in the works/available?
Yes, just the mount kit. I will start offering complete kits once I master my carbon skills and find a suitable source for alumalite. I am offering wood splitters for those who want it.

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
I thought it look like it but it looked like it extended further but i guess thats an illusion because there is no rear bumper on. :suicide: Can't wait to see the diffuser and other aero bits, Henry! Hopefully 'mild enough' for my daily... ;)
There will be a mild version and a holy smokes oh ma gawdz race version.:phillyb:

-Henry

·
Administrator
15,204 Posts
Hrm but.... we could reinforce Luan with thin aluminum strips?

I'll be in touch. Lemme get the car you know... actually rolling first, then i'll hit you up for something to balance out a Blackbird spoiler. :)

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
fiberglass would be better. it will add rigidity in more than one direction as opposed to the strips.

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
sorry guys, haven't had any time to test fit the prototypes at all. Been busy with other projects.

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
Im in^^, but how about pictures with a wing :)
I'll create the full assembly so you can get a picture of what it would look like.

That swan neck mount looks better than the ones offered from Brooks Motorsports for my E36. I want :lol:
I can certainly make that happen :)

Wing is being made as we speak, it took the manufacturer forever but it's getting there! Each wing will be capable of 3 mounting options: standard underneath, mounted at the rear quarters; swan neck, chassis mounted; and formula, chassis mounted.

-Henry

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
Our prototype chassis mounted from splitter! Still have to figure out cost, but this piece is solid, passes the stand test, and not too heavy. I will be testing it out at [email protected] this weekend.

-Henry

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I know this might be a stupid question but you think there would be any way to retain the factory impact/crash bumper with this? :dunno: :suicide:

361 - 380 of 387 Posts