ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 1151 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm wanting to see if there is any interest on extremely detailed wire tuck and delete 'mods'. I'd be doing this on my free time since working on cars is really my only hobby along with physics. These write-ups would include descriptions of exactly how parts and systems operate relevant to the write up (personally written by myself) so, that way the reader has a more comprehensional understanding of what they're working on and how they're affecting their car's original state. Along with the description, there will be diagrams if necessary to further introduce and explain systems and parts to aid to a visualization of how the systems and parts operate. In my write-up's, I will be guiding you on the how-to's as if you were a 16 year old kid with his first car.--They'll be write-up's for NA dummies.

Just lmk if you're interested. If there's enough interest I'll definitely look into doing these write-up's now and then and leave them in my sig for cr.net members to use.

THX. GB. :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
A full write up would be fantastic :)

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
A write up would be nice.....I started re-routing wires so they were closer to the fender to clean things up a bit, but If I had a good outline to work with it would be a god-sent

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Get out and just do it! :D

I'll see what I can do, but don't bitch if it takes a while as everyone's setup is different!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Definitely interested, I have always wanted to do it but I'm just too afraid of screwing something up. Definitely a ton of pictures and detail is good too, but it sounds like you got that covered if you do it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Do it i hate all the wires

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is you r car tucked? I wanna see how it looks
some what.
i know that doesn't make sense to you at the moment. ill explain later when i get home along with pictures to clarify

im keeping an eye on this thread on my phone while im at work. lol.

·
Registered
359 Posts
hell yes

1 - 20 of 1151 Posts