ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm starting this thread to give everyone a heads up. Everything must go. I'll have pics up next week, car is in great shape, it's red 5spd engine is 1993 1.6l.
Greddy turbo kit w/ custom FMIC
greddy BOV.
Lime green powder coated valve cover
factory lip spoiler
top is good
red Corbeau Forza seat w/ slider
I forget what it is as of right now, but a 1.8l lightened fly wheel with Exedy Stage 2 clutch
later model 5 spoke aluminum wheels
Momo steering wheel
Location is Plymouth, MA
The list goes on, but the entire car is there except for the interior. MAKE ME OFFERS, I'm not pricing anything just yet, ask what I have. I'm literally getting rid of everything! Part out wont start until probably next weekend, so get to me early.
captain_OF [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
when you say everything. what do you mean exactly? i would like a 1990 dash.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why would I get banned? Funny i guess. Location is Plymouth, MA. No megasquirt, I was going to finish the car with it, but never got that far...military takes up all my time

·
Registered
196 Posts
Why would I get banned? Funny i guess. Location is Plymouth, MA. No megasquirt, I was going to finish the car with it, but never got that far...military takes up all my time
You'd get banned for posting an ad with no prices. They've done it to others, it's all in the rules...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
they got this rule about needing to have a price listed of they will bann you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts