ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fully built 1.6 or perhaps 1.7 in my na. Currently it is at the shop suffering from lack of fuel. I haven't been able to get my stand alone or injectors yet. I do have a 255 lph Walbro fuel pump but it is meant for inline installation. Here is my question. Is it possible for me to be able to use this pump rather than having to by an in tank pump? It would save me some money.

I've been talking to Jimmy, Fuji-racing, and he told me to ask and see if anyone here knows. Once I get my fuel shortage sorted out I will have a beast of a car. I await responses. Thanks.

·
Sequence Number 1280
3,049 Posts
stock pump should handle considering a lot of us go with stock setups for turbo with some 1.8 injectors. i think the 1.6 are 200cc while the 1.8 are 230cc.

TeRRy

what are you controllin the ITBs with? can the management also control injectors?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I will have to see if the stock pump can flow enough. The ITB's came with a piggy back but the AEM ecu would eliminate a need for it. So from what Jimmy told me it is all I need. I got a after market FPR with the ITB's.

The guys that are working on my motor said with everything I have done it's running more like a 2.0L even without the ITB's. I'm still waiting to get my car back cause they messed up and have to replace the rear main seal.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
imez2miss,

What was the problem and how did you fix it? How do you like the fuji kit? Are you still running the piggyback subcon?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts