ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is! To celebrate the good weather I am organizing a fun run for all miatas

Who: You and your miata!

What: A Cruise / Run Through the Santa Monica Mts (Mulholland / Decker / Stunt / Piuma etc.)

Where: Meeting @ the Chewy's/ Islands Parking Lot on the corner of Kanan Rd. (If you dont see us right away look deeper in the parking lot!)

When: Saturday @ 9:30 Leaving shortly there after

Why: Becuase you love driving your Miata with the top down.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats AM and YUP thats a good address

More people have viewed this topic here than any other miata board! Over at M.net not even a reply.. What is happening to the miata community?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wish i could have come, but I was in Pamona judging the Hot Import Nights car show. i thought the cruise was today. oops. hopefully we'll have another one soon.

·
3,857 Posts
here is what you missed.....

See you all next time!!

Here photos for ya

http://www.miataspeed.com/album/rallyalbum9.html
Too bad I couldn't make it Anthony, which canyons did you run?
How was the traffic?
Was it a quick run or boring?
Btw I was at Pro Solo on Friday-Saturday and Sunday and since it's once once per year I couldn't miss it :(
Here is a pic of the pro solo with me at the christmas tree (I had a great time - I don't if my clutch would say the same though) :mrgreen:

PS Miata.net is not the best place to post for local events because nobody is really looking at this part of the forum...

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With such a small group speeds were safe but fun and the small group made passing much easier :)

Dont worry Ill have another one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts