ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Same spring rates as the Megan EZ Streets but $60 more and not monotube. I'd rather go with the Megans.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Interesting... I had these on my RSX and they went LOW. Might consider these when I refresh my suspension next month.

·
Registered
706 Posts
vexmotorsports.com said:
The Type One Coil-Over is a full bodied coil-over, with simplicity in mind. We set the dampening characteristics for you, and also chose less aggressive spring rates to match the fixed dampening.
So much fail here. :fp:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I love my FF type 1's. Have about 40xxx miles on them. Never had a problem.
Ride quality impressed me actually but I know there is something always better.

·
Registered
85 Posts
For that price, I would go with V-Maxx, at least they are tried and tested set-up, and a dual spring set-up. Though, they are backordered for a while...
Or Tein street basis...

·
Registered
716 Posts
These are the same stuff that's been coming out of Taiwan/China for years, just in a different wrapper. Enjoy the low price while it lasts.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
My buddy has FF I on his EG and for the price of $480 he loves them. Nice ride and of course it's an improvment over stock. Let's just see how long they last.

·
Registered
4 Posts

these are a decent coilover. not too uncomfortable, not too soft. for the price there are better options, but i got a good price so i hopped on them. if you can get them for under 6 i say take it. better than that raceland crap.

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
I don't know about the quality of the units, but Honda guys always hop up on these.
All the information one should need to know about these in one easy to read sentence.:haiguyths:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts