ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this on another forum:

the brake horn was another brilliant theft deterant...

hook the brake up to the horn via a hidden switch... arm it... the idiots will be honking the horn everywhere
* from driven @ lvracingscene*

besides me and blowing my engine on april fools, what are you car pranks stories?

share and laugh :mrgreen:

·
Registered
341 Posts
This girl I am friend's with, well she was working one day and i had duct tape and bubble wrap. So we did her tires hahaha, she started bugging out and drove all the way home and parked it. The next day she was talking about something was wrong with her car.....hahaha and i just cracked and told her everything. She was a great sport though, cute too. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I did the brake thing to one of our work trucks at the airport. It was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. Since it was an S10, it also worked when they used their turn signals, haha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I learned this from my auto teachers, u take a regular rubber glove and place the glove over the tail pipe and zip tie it to the exhaust. Wen they start the car it will start to baloon from the exhaust gases and explode with a loud bang. The person starts to freak out and try to figure out wats happening to their car

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ive just done the basic Glitter in the air vents. They get to going then turn the air conditioner on which blasts the glitter everywhere. Got a little scared at first because I was following the car and it swerved off the road after it turned the air on. But they were cool about it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Back when I was in middle school, my brother use to do something to his friends trucks that would make them smoke horribly. He said something about oil in a vaccuum line or something. I never knew what it was, but I am going to ask him next time I see him.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
How about a dead raccoon on the exhaust manifold? helps to have a friend that works at terminix. Some of the guys at work did it to a fellow coworker. He drove around for about 2 weeks with his car smelling like complete ass before someone finally told him.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i installed an alarm with a starter kill on my sisters car. One day she was leaving to get some food and i got the other remote and started setting it before she started it. HAHA and then i kept arming and disarming it at the same time. BOY was she mad!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
How about a dead raccoon on the exhaust manifold? helps to have a friend that works at terminix. Some of the guys at work did it to a fellow coworker. He drove around for about 2 weeks with his car smelling like complete ass before someone finally told him.
I ran over a pile of dog, or some kind of animal (kind of hard to tell. It was just a pile of fur and meat) one time (couldn't swerve around it) and it smeared all over the cat. Every time I stopped at a light I smelled grilled Fido. #-o

When I worked at the screen printing plant we took a wad of premask and taped it to a coworkers tire on the pax side. His truck was wobbling like a drunken prom queen. We also premasked the same guy's truck. We're talking yards of premask wrapped around the truck so he couldn't see any of it. :mrgreen:

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
You guys are horrible, I love it!! :twisted:

There's some sort of trick that involves power door locks that allows you to get into the car, but not out of it :-k

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
When my dad was in grad school, he and some of his buddies paved and striped the floor of another guy's dorm room. They then proceeded to tear apart this poor fella's Beetle...

...and reassemble it in the dorm room. =D>

Did I mention my dad's cool? heheheh

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
butter on the windshield........horrible thing to do..
and sandwich meat (balogna? ba-lone-e) on the body, sitting in the sun=paint stripper

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
butter on the windshield........horrible thing to do..
and sandwich meat (balogna? ba-lone-e) on the body, sitting in the sun=paint stripper
vasaline works better on the windshield...and if you dont wanna actually damage somebody's paint, you can duct tape it in the sun...when they pull it off, it leaves the threads stuck on the car and is a pain in the ass to get the tack off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts