ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
yes i am, the way the windshield bubbles up like that and the look of the rear window on the tvr

edit: JUST LIKE TWINS :lol: , which one is the fd?? lol

·
Registered
439 Posts
i see the resemblance

all you need to do is slice off half of the roof on the tvr. the fd is just sleeker and more sporty

there is even a fender vent on both

squash it a bit more and u have a choroq fd

·
Registered
605 Posts
The thread that quote was from, the picture was mixed in with a bunch of photos of horrible-looking Miata-based kit cars (fake aston martins, fake vipers, etc). It's all about context, the same forum has had a thread devoted just to that car (and praising it).

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Let me get this straight- some ignorant loser on another forum makes a stupid one-liner about a Miata that he knows nothing about, and you feel it's worthwhile to repeat his comment???

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Awh man, the Blue Potato has to at least be appreciated for the amount of money, hard work, and time that has gone into it.

Personally, I love it...I'd only dream to have my Miata at that stage, but to each their own. :roll:

·
Registered
19 Posts
haha, i personally wouldn't want the pitcrew conversion on my car... but i do dig the uniqueness of it, and actually don't mind its looks. In regards to TVRs... they are the sole reason I am into sports cars, and I am roughly 20 feet from one right now. My dad has a 1977 M Series which he has owned since new, and has undergone many phases. Right now, we are in the process of swapping a megasquirted ford Zetec motor with a 7lb flywheel and more mods to come. This is not the first swap, however... after rebuilding the original TR6 motor in my grandma's basement with all kinds of internal goodies, in addition to headers and MMMM triple webber carbs... Dad realized he didn't care much for that motor and in came a 2.8ltr ford V6, which was more civilized and equally powerful.. in addition to being lighter. Anyway, I can't write a novel like this and not share pictures...

those are the only ones i have uploaded... enjoy.

Oh, and yes, i realize it's sitting really high in both of those pictures. Both of them were taken when we were experimenting with different spring rates... i think we ended up with 250f and 200r... though we may go stiffer when it's finally running again..

peace,
kevin

·
4,436 Posts
Lord...It's funny how a bit of controversy can be applied to one car - its just a car for god's sake. It has a dent on the side, a scratch on the other and I love it and wouldn't change it because someone has noting better to say - especially by bringing up a comment from another web site :roll:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.