ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spend tons of time on their site because it has a sweet gallery, plus these guys spend big bucks on JDM stuff all the time.

Anyway i thought this post was funny, it has some comments about our cars being Gay etc etc. most people are respectufl but others arent.

anyway its funny because the cars look soooooo much the same.... calling one gay just seems odd.... 8) sorry if this isnt a good topic Im not trying to stir the pot here or anything.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=434563
 

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
Joined
·
4,631 Posts
Everyone watch it on this thread, please. Don't let it get out of hand or it's locked.
 

·
because **** you
Joined
·
6,665 Posts
wait
so the miatas not gay?
I'd have to say it's kinda gay, but that's just me. And the S would have looked better with the S2000 emblem after the side markers, it would break up some of that empty space, and I realize i'm being picky here but it looks like the S2000 wheel pic is the worst wheel they could find to take a pic of :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
wait
so the miatas not gay?

bwhahahaha. I just laughed out loud.

the miata has a hair dresser's rep. oh well. People who know cars know they are a great platform.

If I had to choose which one for the ultimate lap time, the choice is obvious. lb for lb, mod for mod, the s2k is much faster. But I think the miata is more fun to drive. the chassis communicates a ton more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
i never thought the miata was gay

im trying to think of a gay car but i cant think of one

well maybe those old muscle cars
the gas fill hole was behind the rear license plate
[edit for content] c'mon guys...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
for some reason, there's a lot of miata bashing on s2ki. strange considering the cars are pretty much identical.

I'm greatly amused by the improper mounting of the tires. then again, I'm greatly amused by any sort of mounting :!:

but I don't really understand what makes a car "gay" though. the usage of that word has really gotten out of hand. and I think that that's gay.

and they bashed vtecmx5's freakin sweet f20 swap. #-o

and I want that mazdaspeed. maybe the s2k.


clshrckr has a point, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
[epic said:
@ Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:25 pm]

I'm greatly amused by the improper mounting of the tires.
His reason was an ok one tho. He had uneven wear, so he swapped them. i do this with directional track tires all the time. The only time it matters is in the rain. I was unsure myself, but I asked a Nitto tire engineer about running thier r compound backwards, and he said it was ok as long as the track was dry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I honestly would love to get an S2k but in canada they are really expensive !

It just makes me laugh that the have a 2 seat drop top and call others of the same type "gay"

Im starting to think this post was kinda un needed though.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
445 Posts
nice pics - both very nice cars

but i dont know the matter about such people who are bashing others, you´ll find them everywhere and they all have very small self-assurance (i hope its the right word), though to built them up they have to loose insulting words to others, so just let them, such are poor (my mind)
 

·
Finger lickin' good...
Joined
·
6,605 Posts
Haha, now I gotta go mess with the guy around the corner from my parents house, Doctor w/ an S2k :mrgreen:

I agree about the chassis, it does tend to communicate with driver input more. It does what I want it to and goes where it's pointed.

My car seems pretty happy to me when I get rough with her :mrgreen: That's why I like this forum, no-one bashes anyone for thinking outside the box!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
this is my favorite:



I just personally wouldn't do it.


I just find is funny that the two cars look 80% identical. I guess the other 20% is gay. But the question is, the S2k would be checking out the mazdaspeed's tailpipe, so then who really is the gay one?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,938 Posts
Well, he DID post a NON-S2K on a S2K forum, he was basically asking to get flamed.

That would be like if someone started posting pics of a Slowtege on here, hahahhaha

i kidd i kidd



Phatty
 

·
Finger lickin' good...
Joined
·
6,605 Posts
Well, he DID post a NON-S2K on a S2K forum, he was basically asking to get flamed.

That would be like if someone started posting pics of a Slowtege on here, hahahhaha

i kidd i kidd


Phatty
......or a lifted truck 8-[
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top