ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hahaha, oh man that was good. The funny thing was that the hicks were driving a Tundra and they were bashing forigen cars.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
That was scary. If it was real those turds got what they deserved. Makes me wish that the local government allowed me to arm and protect myself since they sure as hell can't do it. DC is currently in a crime emergency, whatever that means.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'll never live in a place where the government doesn't "allow" me to defend myself, in contradiction to the Second Amendment. I've already had to exercise my Second Amendment rights once against an attack, and hope I never have to again, but if I have to, I will.

·
Registered
116 Posts
that was wonderful, i wish i lived in a state that allows one to protect themselves.

i suppose perfect weather roads and everything else is worth living on the edge though.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in louisiana you can because they have bad problems with car jackings so you can defend your self with a fire arm :)

·
3,857 Posts
Was that real?

·
3,857 Posts
If it was real it's the most awesome video ever... but it looked too much to me...are so stupied people out there?
The guy that was driving was around 55 for god shake...not 15!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts