ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share some storys with eveyone and hope everyone does as well.

Is it just me or are some people #-o

So I was at the gas station putting some gas and some two gangster looking guys tell me

*them*"A FOO!!!"
*me* "what!?!"
*them*"What kind of car is that a Del Sol or a Rx7?!?!"
*me*" ":cry: :lol: None of those,It's a Miata"
*them* "miata huh? are you sure?"
*me*" ":roll: yeah..."
*them* "Looks sick foo"
*me* thanks! :mrgreen: "
*me* "drove off"

The End

Another story

At work as I was getting something out of my car some guy in a DA Stops in front of my car and says "damn bro thats a clean ass "del sol", I look at him like "wtf? :shock: " del sol? it's a miata man",he's like "ooh **** my bad"

lol there's quiet a few more storys but Im at work and should get working again :p

Well let's hear your storys :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
a few friends met on a sunday morning to drive up to rowland for some good dim sum (30 min drive north). i took out my passenger seat that friday so i can move some stuff down from my parents' house.

everyone's climbing our buddy's durango (our "bus") and one guy says he'll ride with me. i had my hardtop on so you couldn't really notice there was no passenger seat and he opens the door and is like "oh sh*t! what happened??!! you dont have a seat!"

i'm like, yea, i know.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i went to gmr last week and two mexican guys in a truck started shooting the signs whre everyone kicked it first sumone shot his 22. bout 4 times then the other came out with a shotgun. crazy FOOS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts