ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These have been out for a while, but i figured the diehards that collect would like this info.

Furuta has released some Promotional Cars for Nissan, Toyota, and Mazda.

Its presented in a box, like this;

Once you open the box, there is a Chocolate Egg inside that is wraped in decorated foil, like this;

Then once you break the chocolate egg open (very good BTW) there is a big orange pill inside the chocolate egg. hahaha

Open the orange pill and 1 of 11 different tiny (1/87 scale) Mazda cars is hidden in the pill and ready to be assembled!!! hahahha =D>

so far i have not found the Roadster, only the FD3S, MPV, AP, and 1500XG. :cry: oh well, at least the chocolate is good!!! hhehe :mrgreen:

More info can be found here;
http://www.furuta.co.jp/products/chocoegg/index.htm

Phatty

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
HEY my girl just got me this!

I got 2 mazdas and a nissan, ended up with a little white hatch back (mazda), a Miata (score!) and a laurel.

very cool

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
I bought a whole case last time I was over ... no Eunos though. I've got the RX8, Carol, MPV, Atenza, Cosmo, RX7 Savanna, RX5 and Familia. I have a few dupes as well anyone want to swap me a Eunos??? I'll trade all except the Cosmo and RX7!

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
A ticket to Tokyo ... $1000

Box of Furuta eggs from a grocery store ... 1500 yen (10 eggs x 150 yen each)

Not getting a Eunos ... F'n priceless!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well ... I'll be over there again in a couple of months, might even be living over there in a year or so!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Took me over 12 (actually I lost count) boxes but I finally found one! I hate the stupid MPV though I have like 4 of them now. And three 1st gen RX7's. Not one stinkin FD or RX8 though. Man what luck. Same thing happened with the MR2 in the Toyota set. I bought almost two boxes and only one stinkin MR2.

Well here she is in all her tiny glory. The Supra is from another Japanese gum snack box deal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought one yesterday in San Francisco and I got lucky and got the red roadster! I didn't even think the roadster was available since it wasn't pictured on the box. I think it is a sign that I need to hurry up and get me a real 1:1 version :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts