ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to make this thread to post up all of our future products. We have many things that have been started and are waiting to be finished. If you guys have any requests post here and we will see if we're interested in making it. Now without further ado:

Can anyone guess what this is?

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Ohhhh... how many points is the strut bar going to be? 5pt with brake stopper and firewall reinforcement would be intense haha. Gotta one up carbing. :blaugh:

The cord length on that wing looks huge! Me likey.

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jay, front tire spats will be included with out full splitter kits or can be purchased separately. Bobby, I was going to make it just a 2 point with a brake booster stop. I see no point in that many points and it may interfere with other parts (turbos, etc). The wingspan on the wing is 63", chord is 10".

·
Registered
931 Posts
Jay, front tire spats will be included with out full splitter kits or can be purchased separately. Bobby, I was going to make it just a 2 point with a brake booster stop. I see no point in that many points and it may interfere with other parts (turbos, etc). The wingspan on the wing is 63", chord is 10".
sweet thanks Henry.

also, a strut bar with integrated brake boost stopper is a great idea. ill be in for that one too. haha

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thinking about cost and ease of production for the strut bar. Would you guys prefer aluminum (lighter) or steel (cheaper)?

EDIT: going with steel

1 - 20 of 81 Posts