ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Spencer, I already have a splitter available. I don't think NB door cards are something I want to make. I know there is a market for them, and they're not hard, but it's just not something I'm interested in carrying.

Flyin92, what do you mean? It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but I'm on CR every day lol.

-Henry

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Spencer, I already have a splitter available. I don't think NB door cards are something I want to make. I know there is a market for them, and they're not hard, but it's just not something I'm interested in carrying.

Flyin92, what do you mean? It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but I'm on CR every day lol.

-Henry
haha i know i bother you all the time about the doorcards.... i understand how it doesn't really fit with the rest of the products you carry however.

·
Registered
531 Posts
" ... Ohhhh... how many points is the strut bar going to be? ..."
" ... also, a strut bar with integrated brake boost stopper is a great idea. ..."
" ... In for group buy on strut tower brace + MC brace. ;p ..."
" ... Good idea on the strut tower bar. ..."
" ... How is that strut tower brace coming along? ..."
" ... In for strut brace pics, interested to see if it will clear the LSx. ..."

For your BMW's, or maybe your Mustangs? ;-)

" ... looking good. I hope the first post is for a shock tower brace lol ..."

At least one guy here wants a *shock tower brace* for his Miata. Nice.

Not trying to be a jerk, but really, folks ... Mazda's use of shocks over MacPherson Struts is a defining feature of the car's handling prowess and reflects Mazda Engineers' intentions when they built the car. They had to fight the Bean Counters to get them.

Non-Miata folk will get the wrong idea (just another boring, flimsy suspension) if you refer to them as struts. They're not, and we should be proud they're not, and refer to the bar properly.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Somewhat related to this thread I was just thinking about mKing one to say I want a front splitter and a duckbill rear for an NC2.

·
Registered
361 Posts
" ... Ohhhh... how many points is the strut bar going to be? ..."
" ... also, a strut bar with integrated brake boost stopper is a great idea. ..."
" ... In for group buy on strut tower brace + MC brace. ;p ..."
" ... Good idea on the strut tower bar. ..."
" ... How is that strut tower brace coming along? ..."
" ... In for strut brace pics, interested to see if it will clear the LSx. ..."

For your BMW's, or maybe your Mustangs? ;-)

" ... looking good. I hope the first post is for a shock tower brace lol ..."

At least one guy here wants a *shock tower brace* for his Miata. Nice.

Not trying to be a jerk, but really, folks ... Mazda's use of shocks over MacPherson Struts is a defining feature of the car's handling prowess and reflects Mazda Engineers' intentions when they built the car. They had to fight the Bean Counters to get them.

Non-Miata folk will get the wrong idea (just another boring, flimsy suspension) if you refer to them as struts. They're not, and we should be proud they're not, and refer to the bar properly.
You sir...must be quite smug. Although, I do appreciate the lecture, professor...I prefer to use "dampening concoction of peace and verility".

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
We've put those on the backburner, shopping around for who can machine them for the lowest cost around us.

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
and the oil pan baffle is finished! finalizing the price, but I can tell you right now it'll be cheaper and faster to ship to you than the Maruha one!

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Wing will start production soon! Just need to run a few more CFD tests. If you've been following me on instagram, you'll see the results are great :D

-Henry

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
sorry, not on IG.

went to your KE site, clicked IG link...

Page Not Found

This page could not be found.
You might have followed an incorrect link.

came up.

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
ah I changed the username. It is now kazespecengineering, so just go to instagram.com/kazespecengineering

In other news, we are collaborating with another company to offer dual brake master cylinder kits for the Miata.
-Henry

41 - 60 of 81 Posts