ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: David

Hey guys, I'm trying to clean out the garage a little bit. If you are interested in any of the items, please feel free to contact me. Free stuff is local pick-up only, unless you make a deal good enough for me to go through the hassle of shipping them.

OEM NA Miata springs and exhaust manifold. Both came off a 1993 with 120k miles. Springs come with bump stops, top hats, and any bolt or nut you can find in the box. Free, donations accepted.

Greddy TD04 Turbo Elbow. $20

Savv Rear View Camera. Don't know much about this. This is a rear view mirror with built in LCD monitor. Mirror and cable only. Apparently it retails for 350+. $75?
http://www.mobilevideo4less.com/Mer...een=PROD&Store_Code=MV&Product_Code=LBM-X5300

Audio Stuff. Old school MTX Thunder 250x (unknown condition) $10

Older Sony Xplod 222W (unknown condition) $10

Stinger Capacitor $25

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OEM NA Miata springs and exhaust manifold. Both came off a 1993 with 120k miles. Springs come with bump stops, top hats, and any bolt or nut you can find in the box. Free, donations accepted.

No cracks or leaks. I notice you are in socal, though. Since I'm not asking anything for it, I would rather not ship.

·
Registered
246 Posts

No cracks or leaks. I notice you are in socal, though. Since I'm not asking anything for it, I would rather not ship.
Is there no way you would ship? I'm in kansas and could use some springs :/

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just gonna keep them for local. If they don't get picked up within a week or so, I'll probably just trash them. Sorry, I'm just lazy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts