ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
garage-gt

anyone ever bought from them? their website seems really weird and iffy, reminds me of a shitty need for speed map (lol) and their online store is hard to get to from their webpage. heres the link to all the miata parts they have:
miata shitz

heres a little background info that i found about it when i googled "garagegt.com".. not sure if its valid, but i guess some info is better than none? but they have all sorts of miata engine parts and they seem to be at a decent price.

and help? thx

edit:another reason why no one else touches my **** but me.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/garage-gt-san-diego

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Re: garagegt.com or "tune shop"

Garage gt is a shop but I don't know how legit they still are. They were a customer of mine in the past but that was maybe two years ago

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: garagegt.com or "tune shop"

What are you looking to buy?

I think they moved because the location that was on Convoy and the 52 is now the future location of Kearny Mesa Fiat.
toda adj cam gears for my FI build. and possibly some cams, but i dont think ill be making enough power to actually need em.

and what does them moving mean? are they in the process of moving?

·
Cat Jesus
4,078 Posts
Their business was located in a very small complex right off the freeway up until recently. Now that location is going to be a Fiat dealership.

Honestly I would go some place else to buy the cam gears. Uhh we have a member that was trying to do a 200hp N/A build on his engine in the Engine section and I think he had purchased Toda Cam gears, search and throw him a PM on where he purchased and if he would recommend them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts