ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage Star is holding a special sale on NA license plate brackets. The sale will run through November or when inventory runs out. This sale is only for NA brackets.

Price is $35 shipped. $10 for baby tooth adapters.

International shipping prices.
Canada $10
Australia $13.25
New Zealand $13.25
Holland $13.25
UK $13.25
France $13.25
Germany $13.25

Email me for special pricing. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The license bolts directly to the stock tow hooks. No need to drill or remove the bumper to install. It takes less than 5 minutes to mount.

The NA version will also fit 1999-2005 Miata's without fog lights.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your order Sean. Your bracket is packed up and ready to go out with tomorrows orders. You should get it within 2-3 Business days.

Kenjo
Oh, I went to your site to buy one and they still come up as $45. Should I send you PayPal directly?

·
Rezist Is Nature
1,127 Posts
I'll never get the prize to many items u keep putting up,
So missing
-wiper cowl
-Battery tie down
-pulleys
-Rad cooling plate
-Plug cover
Someday. Thanks for the fast and easy service!.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
You have a battery tie down? I need one really really bad my car never came with one and its never been a problem until recently. I hit a bump and the battery flew up, dented my quater panel in two spots from the inside (looks like little zits on my ride).

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ah, what the hell. Still haven't decided whether to run a front plate after paint, but good to have the option. Seems like this will be easy enough to install/remove as the need/mood strikes (longer drives toward the end of the month when Smoky's looking to fill his quota?)...

Payment sent.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts