ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what they will look like. I should have them ready to ship next week. The people on the wrinkle black panel list might have theirs shipped out at the end of the week. I am dropping them off to the powder coaters tomorrow morning. I had very little success with the NA wrinkle black so most likely wrinkle black for the NB won't be available after this batch.

The Garage Star radiator cooling panel is laser cut from Aluminum and clear anodized. The cooling panel helps guide the air through the radiator instead of over it.

Fits 1999-2005 Mazda Miata

MSRP
Price - $80 Shipped within the USA
Price - $100 Shipped anywhere in the world

If you are interested in purchasing a radiator cooling panel you can email me at [email protected]

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
I don't own an NB but that is badass! Another excellent product at a great price. Keep the goods comin' guys!

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The brushed aluminum version is done. They will be ready to be mailed out Thursday or Friday. Waiting on packing supplies to arrive. Everybody on that list will receive a invoice tonight. Wrinkle black will be ready Friday or Monday morning. Once I have those I will invoice the people on that list. Keep checking the Facebook page for updates.

Ken

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Everybody on that list will receive a invoice tonight.

Ken
Ken, dont forget my invoice needs to have the CF plug cover in it too. We talked via PM about the two items. ;)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
These look very good. I'm going have to get this

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Just bought my wrinkled black. Cant wait. Now all I need is the wiper cowl wrinkled black. GS products are so addicting and nice.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I need to get drunk so as not to think about funds and make the impulse buy :p

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
your typing seems to me that your on your already on your way

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I passed out and didn't see this post, I'll try again tonight Lol!

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a quick install write up. Install video will be ready Monday.

Step One.

Remove both passenger and driver side radiator brackets with a 14mm socket.

Step Two.

Remove the two center bumper support bolts. After removing the bolts place the two spacers above the wholes. Cooling panel will sit on the two spacers.

Step Three

Mount cooling plate.

Step Four

Place radiator brackets on top of cooling panel and tighten down radiator brackets

Step Five.

Grab a beer and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'm drunk enough to forget about college loans. Just bought one. Doesn't matter which one it is even though I'm sure it's the shiny piece :p

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Thank you Ken, you're doing a great service to our community.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts