ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Garage Star radiator cooling plate is laser cut from Aluminum. The cooling plate helps guide the air through the radiator instead of over it.

Fits 1990-1997 Mazda Miata

Comes in brushed aluminum finish with mounting hardware in the pictures.

Price – $40 Shipped within the USA. International orders $60 shipped anywhere in world.

If you have any question or for international order please email me. My email is [email protected]

http://garagestar.com/2011/11/21/garage-star-radiator-cooling-plate/

·
Registered
930 Posts
i have one probable one of the first?? good quality and clean cuts. i can't comment on fitment as i dont have my car currently but it all looks right.

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
The picture of the cooling plate is of my car and I love it. It sits flush with an aluminum radiator which is one of my favorite features of it. With having the cooling plate and the wiper cowl now I am really impressed with how they both tie the engine bay together.
Another awesome product from garageSTAR.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had a few questions about weight and thickness. Here is the answer. Thickness is .050 and weighs 14 ounces.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
any ideas how much air it redirects to the radiator and how much of a temp difference there is?

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Yummy! If I didn't already have a Beatrush radiator cooling panel I would definitely be all over this.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New price update.

Price – $40 Shipped within the USA. International orders $60 shipped anywhere in world.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts