ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody twisted my arm to have a group buy on the rocker stripes so here it is!

No custom colors for the group buy.

Red, Black, White are the available colors

Since there are so many designs payment must be sent in before production starts. Group buy will start today 4-8-2014 and end on 4-22-2014. I'' summit the order to the vinyl company. Their turnaround time is very fast. last order of 15 stripes I got back within 24 hours. Yes, Garage Star stripes are available too.

Price - $80
Shipping - $5 with the US and $24 anywhere in the world

If you are interested please fill out the form and email me at [email protected]

Name -
Email -
Country -
Stripe design -
Color -

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
****. I can't determine if I should get some of these for my car or not. I honestly can't. Never seen a black car with the red stripe. I shall consider it though...

·
See You Next Tuesday!
2,188 Posts
****. I can't determine if I should get some of these for my car or not. I honestly can't. Never seen a black car with the red stripe. I shall consider it though...
The black Club Editions for 2013 had this color scheme... and it looks GREAT!!!

Dooooo eeeet!

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
i would consider this one of these in red for my white NA....but I think i need to get my paint sorted out first.....

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sending in the orders tomorrow afternoon. If you want in on the group buy I recommend to email me today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts