ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Garage Star round shift knobs are available in two different materials. Stainless steel and white nylon.

Pricing and info

• White nylon $30 shipped anywhere in the USA
  • Stainless steel $55 shipped anywhere in the USA
  • Comes in both 10mm X 1.25 and 12 X 1.25 (Fits most Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Infinity and Mitsubishi applications)
  • Nylon white shift knob weighs 42.5 grams
  • Stainless steel shift knob weighs 303.3 grams
  • 45mm round
  • Shipping anywhere in the world is $13 (for international orders please email me)
  • Buy 2 of any of shift knob and save $5

Please specify thread pitch when purchasing

You can purchase directly on the website by clicking the link or for question you can email me at [email protected]

http://garagestar.com/2011/12/15/garage-star-stainless-and-nylon-shift-knobs/

·
Registered
278 Posts
nice
whats the diameter of the shiftknob?
i was thinking about the TWM m1abrams knob but yours looks prety good as well. Your knob is just a bit lighter than the twm.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No insert. I made two thread pitches. 10x1.25 and 12x1.25. A few Toyota friends wanted me to make a shift knob for them so that was the reason for 12x1.25.
so the hole is 10x1.25 and there's an insert?
either way, these are a decent deal

·
Registered
278 Posts
wow looks good!
I was thinking to get the TWM one but maybe ill have to buy yours because its cheaperrr. Right now i have a voodoo shift knob.. just going to check the diameter and weight of it so i can compare it with your stainless one

·
Registered
391 Posts
I ordered from ken last week and received mine in the uk on Xmas eve. Ken is true gentlemen and I'll be trying to support him the best I can! I bought the 2" extender from him a couple months back. The stainless gear knob is perfect.

GarageStar* by ssahota87, on Flickr

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hey Kenjo just ordered a SS one. Didn't see a comments box to specify thread pitch.

The order is for the email [email protected] and I would like the miata thread pitch.

·
Registered
278 Posts
sss1987, yes i saw the pics of the SS knob on your car, looks really good! I want!

AARP, when you get your shiftknob take pics!

I want to order now but my passport isnt here yet, so i cant drive to the US border to pick it up yet. Probably in a few weeks

·
Registered
920 Posts
Thank you! I will have a 10x1.25 sent out. You will get a tracking number in a few minutes.
Thanks Ken! I have to say I was about to buy a Blox knob when I saw your secret santa gift to Rick. Great tactics you used there to have the KINOD crowd oogling your knob :fab:

·
Registered
257 Posts
This is full polish using mother mag and aluminum polish , took me approximately one minute(with the GarageStar* 2.75 extender)knob feels absolutly great and the weight feels just right to get super smooth shifts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts