ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I've kicked around that design too. All the people I spoke to wanted the design that we are releasing. Lets see how these go first and I will revisit it. I am always down to bring something to the community if enough people request it. For us Low guys we need alot of clearance.
Any chance you could make a batch like the NB for the NA that looks like this for the rear? I just down want to lose the ground clearance... don't ask :)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Stainless tow hooks are in stock. I'm dropping the raw ones to get powder coated tomorrow. Some of you requested raw so those are in stock too. I'll have photos up in an hour. Thanks you to everybody on the list. Also I will do the drawing tonight for the free set of tow hooks.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yes. I dropped of the other to powder coating today. Should be done by Friday. If I send it out Saturday you should receive it by Monday the latest Tuesday the 26th. It's cutting it pretty close though. It will be sent from Sacramento so it shouldn't take long to get to Nevada.

Ken
Do you think you can get a set of red ones to me before June 28th?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yes. I dropped of the other to powder coating today. Should be done by Friday. If I send it out Saturday you should receive it by Monday the latest Tuesday the 26th. It's cutting it pretty close though. It will be sent from Sacramento so it shouldn't take long to get to Nevada.
OK, I'll get an email out to you later today. The front license plate holder I got from you only took a day or two to travel the 100-odd miles so I'm hoping the tow hooks will be similarly quick :).

21 - 40 of 79 Posts