10131 Shady Point Drive
Whittier, CA 90603

When:
Saturday, 21 April 2007
9am - Midnight

Host:
David Woolery
(562) 947-5355

Weather is getting warmer...time to get your roadster ready for the summer driving season! Garage Woolery Tech Days tend to be heavily attended by enthusiasts of all ages and backgrounds so you're just about guaranteed to meet new people. You don't need to work on your car to attend, either! Garage Woolery Tech Days are also a great time for socializing and meeting other enthusiasts.

This time around I've also invited the local Ariel Atom owners, so there may be multiple Atoms at the event (which would be a very rare sight).

Although there will be some food initially provided, Garage Woolery can't provide enough food on their own for everyone who comes out...so please feel free to bring something to share in the potluck if you plan to eat anything that day(optional).

Although we've significantly expanded our facilities to handle more cars, we'd still like to manage the space as effectively as possible. If you have a particularly ambitious project you would like to tackle, please contact me ASAP to reserve an appropriate spot in the garage for you to do your job (first come, first served).

One last note: We have experienced the loss of a couple tools after the last Winter Tech Day, so please ensure that you keep track of the tools you are using. Garage Woolery will also gladly accept any donations of tools for the community toolchest. :)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Re: Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day (21 Apr 07)

This time around I've also invited the local Ariel Atom owners, so there may be multiple Atoms at the event (which would be a very rare sight).
Wow. If you can convince all of them to come to the autocross the next day (Apr 22) it will be unreal ... Imagine a bunch of Atoms in CSM ...
If anyone is afraid of damaging their Atom, tell them that the cones are rubber and it is safer and more exciting than canyon runs :mrgreen:

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
i'll be there.

i need to swap radiators, change some shifter boots, antenna, and maybe some brake pads. i may also be installing an intercooler.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
well, i'll be there too. i've installed the greddy kits a few times now.

do yourself a huge favor and check to make sure you have the oil feed bung tapped from the factory.

i tried to help jdm alfac and it turned out he had a crate motor WITHOUT the bund tapped. that put a huge monkey wrench in the works.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day (21 Apr 07)

Super Ultra Voltron BLAZING SWORD Techday! =D>

1 - 20 of 90 Posts