ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
revlimiter.net is now the Garage5 US distributor!

• High quality machined goods.
  • Enthusiast owned.
  • Small batch custom parts.
  • Ships from the US. No more waiting for parts to go across the ocean.
Go to my store to see the initial offering. More products should appear as they arrive.

G5 Shift Knob:

292 grams - nice and heavy.
Brushed finish.
Fits all Miatas - NA, NB, NC, ND.

G5 Vent Rings:

Direct replacement for plastic front vent ring surround.
Brushed finish.
Fits NA and NB Miatas.

G5 Needle Caps:

Press-fit over the stock black center. It's a super tight fit.
Brushed finish.
Fits NA and NB Miatas.

Check out the parts here! And hit the Garage5 store to see if there's anything else you'd like imported.

Note: I will be carrying the gauge rings very soon. They just have to be shipped.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Pretty excited about this! I already have Sharka vent rings, but I'm liking the look of that shift knob...

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Nice looking parts, any chance the center metal covers for the vents will be getting made/carried? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
Dang, nice acquisition. May have to look over some of these.

·
ガラーズ・フ&#
2,125 Posts
Anyone looking for anodized order would still have to order straight from me. If we could get enough interest, I could do a batch and ship it to Adam for distribution, but that would probably take more time and money than ordering straight from me

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,702 Posts
Dang... Tough crowd.
I looked at everything a few minutes after you posted. I almost commented to say that I really liked the shift knob and the price-point... but I'm a cheapass and don't buy things... soooo... :)

How much difference between these vent rings and Sharka? Are these a replacement whereas the Sharka rings are more of a cover?

·
Registered
551 Posts
No offense to these as they are cool that they work like oem but idk if I've seen a vent ring that looks as nice as the sharka ones the rounded design is the best I've had

·
ガラーズ・フ&#
2,125 Posts
None taken! At first, I didn't even consider sending my vent rings to Adam since he's got his version, that's pretty awesome

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much difference between these vent rings and Sharka? Are these a replacement whereas the Sharka rings are more of a cover?
I've not tried to install a set since all of my cars have the Sharka rings at the moment. But I believe you're right. You remove the eyeball vent, take off the plastic cover, and then install the G5 ring in its place.

Am I right about that George?

For the Sharka Vent Ring, you use a bit of clear silicone and just place on top of the factory plastic.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GAUGE RINGS!!!!!!

• Fits NA and NB
  • Includes revlimiter Lenses
  • Machined finish
  • Ships from the US. No more waiting for parts to go across the ocean.
Go to my store to order yours.

These rings are DEEP! An OEM NB ring is shown on the right.

Antireflective revlimiter Lenses are included.

I also wrote up a full installation tutorial. I hope it helps folks install the rings.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts