ClubRoadster.net banner
161 - 180 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Re: My almost brand new (17,000km) 1991 BRG build.

I hope my brg looks this good someday.
I've actually been considering getting a set of cr01s. I've always fancied the bronze and black ones, but not too sure about the way the color of the wheels would look with the very classy brg color.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·

Thanks man! Polish is the way to go with these cars :D Haven't really been doing a whole lot to the car, just enjoying it. I did manage to get a Nardi 5 speed tear drop shift knob. Been wanting one of those ever since I got this car. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
900 Posts

I definitely agree with the polished. It keep with the retro elements put into place by the brg color. I don't want to steel your style completely so I might have to go with another set of wheels now.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·

My whole car is a copy. I've basically taken bits and pieces of other guys cars that I liked and put it into mine. Pretty much every car that I've liked and copied has been a member on this site one time or another.

I wouldn't be bothered if I saw the exact copy of my car on the street. I think it would be pretty awesome!

So don't say "I don't want to steal your style" because it's not mine, that's what these forums are for and why I signed up :D.

I was originally going to COPY Dan's blue CCW Miata (Wheel wise) with the CCW classics but I got a real good deal on these wheels so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. One day down the road I will end up getting classics for this car.

·
Registered
900 Posts

My whole car is a copy. I've basically taken bits and pieces of other guys cars that I liked and put it into mine. Pretty much every car that I've liked and copied has been a member on this site one time or another.

I wouldn't be bothered if I saw the exact copy of my car on the street. I think it would be pretty awesome!

So don't say "I don't want to steal your style" because it's not mine, that's what these forums are for and why I signed up :D.

I was originally going to COPY Dan's blue CCW Miata (Wheel wise) with the CCW classics but I got a real good deal on these wheels so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. One day down the road I will end up getting classics for this car.
I guess I won't feel so bad in that case. Haha
I'm still debating buying a set of 14x7 Rpf1s. One part of me wants to make my car to be very functional and relatively well equipped for track and autox use. The other half wants me to get rare parts and go for the classier and more retro look.
Your car is strongly influencing my decision as to which half I should succumb to. I bet you can't guess which side that is.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

I guess I won't feel so bad in that case. Haha
I'm still debating buying a set of 14x7 Rpf1s. One part of me wants to make my car to be very functional and relatively well equipped for track and autox use. The other half wants me to get rare parts and go for the classier and more retro look.
Your car is strongly influencing my decision as to which half I should succumb to. I bet you can't guess which side that is.
Such a simple solution. Rare, classy, retro parts. Set of 14x7 RPF1s w/ sticky rubber for track only. Done.

·
Registered
900 Posts

whoops, I kind of derailed this thread. Sorry about that.

Gatz83, post some pictures of your sweet ass car or something!
Lets get this thread back on track.

161 - 180 of 263 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.