ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, another let's have a meet thread!

Currently there is a discussion in the Socal Spotted Thread regarding a meet at Diamond Jamboree. Hopefully we can discuss it here instead of filling the other thread with off-topic posts.

I guess i'll start it off with some comments about what we could do there since I practically live there.

When: TBD(We can start a new thread with a confirmed date)
Where: Diamond Jamboree Plaza, Irvine (on Alton and Jamboree between the 5fwy and 405fwy)
Why: Because we should all mingle :woolery:

Pro's:
Easy place to find(Between the 5 and 405 fwy).
Convenient location(For OC and South OC residents).
Places to eat & drink(Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic).
Depending on the day/time we go, there are good happy-hour menus.

Con's:
Impossible to find parking during 6pm-10pm on the weekends.
If we park in the structure the security guard may tell us that we need to be at an establishment instead of loitering.

What do you guys think about Tuesday Night? ample parking, AYCE wings for $13.99 at OBW, happy-hour at the balcony. Lollicup is open until 1130pm. and of course it doesn't conflict with those who go to SOCM or KINOD.

let's discuss :whistle:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'll go every week if this comes through. It's hard to go all the way to industry and back with gas prices the way they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
i'd be down for a meet. personally, thursdays are better because i have class early on wednesday mornings, but i'd still come out. idk what are the best times for people.

weekly would be cool too haha

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lets shoot for a thursday. prehaps weekly or bi weekly? what do u guys think? im down for this thursday!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
i'd be down this thursday too. bi weekly might be nice, if we get more people coming out maybe we can host it weekly. let's plan on biweekly for now though.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I could be interested in this. Industry is a chore to get out to.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts