ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm setting up a group buy for girlfriends. If you guys are interested hit me up and i'll add you to the list. If we can get at least 15 people, we can get this started! Word on the street is that everyone wants one, so I decided to start one.

1. sonique128

·
Mufasa in Training
32,642 Posts
JH?

I'd make fun of ya'll, but a year ago I probably would have been doing the same thing :oops:

...Just wait until all your friends start getting married. It only gets worse :lol:

·
Registered
582 Posts
can you show some pics please. i dont like to buy things not knowing what they look like. I'm maybe interested for a disease free one..

brazillian or blonde/brunette with no polished lip. i like natural!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Im not really looking for an upgrade right now but if you offer one in CF i might consider.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I might be interested. What offsets do they come in? Do I have to flare my wallet?

What sizes do you offer? I prefer the petite sizes, neither my budget nor tastes run towards the "donk"-style popular in more urban areas.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,642 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:46 pm]
JH?

I'd make fun of ya'll, but a year ago I probably would have been doing the same thing :oops:

...Just wait until all your friends start getting married. It only gets worse :lol:
so you are telling us you are just giving into peer pressure?
Nope. I just managed to trick the most beautiful woman in the world into agreeing to spend the rest of her life with my lovable butt :oops:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts