ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KEYS RAcing History:

The ?Keyes steering wheel? is the start red sandal wood as cooperation development with the Italian ATC corporation. Therefore as for the steering wheel the important contact point of the machine and the driver, as for compromise you did not want to do no matter what. When it compromises, it finished as a driver and is also thought. However, in actuality became aware in without being the ideal steering wheel. After combining with that, you requested original production at the ATC corporation which it has made kindness. That is details of [kizureshingu] steering wheel appearance.

What the grip is designated a little thickly as the [me], to adapt to the palm exactly in order and, in order to make the fatigue with durable race/lace decrease, is what. In order to grasp steering wheel information accurately, it is necessary to touch with the palm in order and, to do accurate steering wheel operation, don't you think?, not to be to grasp strongly, pulling out the power of the shoulder, because the kind of feeling which you attach is correct. However it is to use the Keyes steering wheel of course even with [niyuruburukurinku] 24 hour race/lace, with such a severe durable race/lace to stop fatigue to minimum, after all thickness of the grip was necessary, it is.

Not only domestic super GT championship and super endurance, you forge have been packed even with the D1 grand prix where hard steering wheel operation is required and. Also raw voice of the champion driver and the D1 seed player is pouring into development. The [kizureshingu] steering wheel installing machine, also the annual champion has been acquired in all class of super endurance. Perhaps that becomes proof of height of degree of completion. You regularly use also the champion driver of D1.

Being able to upset the shoulder, the driver which to the steering wheel has hung on desperately cannot run absolutely fast. Also fatigue probably will increase. When such a driver is, the Keyes steering wheel is recommended.?The driving 嬌 voice steering wheel? is, degree of completion is high in the extent which the professional driver which directs the school which how is said is.

FLAT TYPE

MSRP: $360
Sizes Available: 325mm, 350mm

D SHAPE

MSRP: $384
1 size only: 345x320mm

SEMI CONE

MSRP:$372
Sizes Available: 325mm, 350mm

DEEP TYPE

MSRP: $348
Sizes Available: 330mm, 350mm

For more detailed pics of the steering wheels, you can go the link below:
http://www.c2auto.com/interiorwheel_keys.html

atleast 5 - 10% off MSRP
atleast 10 - 15% off MSRP
SPLASH hub - add $60

Shipping will be $12 within the Country.

Payment Methods:
-Cash
-Paypal
-Credit Card
-Money Order/Cashiers Check.

PM me if you have anymore questions.

**LIST OF BUYERS**
1. killzen
2. asianrice02 - Deep Type + blk QR

·
Registered
125 Posts
I want in ... Quick question - will QR work with these wheels? If so can you quote the "D" type with Hub and QR?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it'll work with the NRG quick release. HEre's my setup on my 240

Steerinmg wheel - Deep Type
QR - NRG
Hub - Splash.

It'll be $75 extra for a black QR, $80 for colored ones.

THanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated first post.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I've never heard of that company, but they're pretty nice looking. I'd rather spend half of that, though, when it comes to replacing what I have now.

Consider this a bump!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
history to the keys steering wheel?

also price quote on quick release and deep type...

what kind of material used for the steering wheel?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PMed you asianrice02

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anybody else...???

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
They're very pimp wheels. Many top race teams in Japan use the Key's Racing steering wheel by ATC. If I had the money to replace my Mazdaspeed wheel I'd strongly consider this but I'm flat broke right now thanks to retrorocket. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts