ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will order 10 sets of Rota RB's 13x8 +4mm tomorrow. 5 sets will be FLAT BLACK and 5 sets will be ROYAL GUN METAL. $396.00/set & spline lugnuts/key is included in the price. Regular price is $440.00/set.

Jimmy
Fuji-racing.com

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already have orders from customers that want the FLAT BLACK and GUN METAL colors. To answer the above questions, when I get a request from a customer for a certain color then I will go ahead and do a GB for that color. I really don't mind if some remain on hand because as I grow I would like to have them in stock. I am located in Clermont, Florida 22 miles NW of downtown Orlando & 18 miles North of Disney World. It's tough to compete with California & the Western state market because of shipping, but on the other hand it's tough for them for the East Coast market.

Jimmy
Fuji-racing.com

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update: I hope to have the wheels by mid Dec.

Jimmy
Fuji-racing.com

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Gun Metal has a polished lip and Flat black doesn't. Only 2 sets of the Gun metal and 4 sets of Flat Black remain.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Gun Metals have arrived. Only 1 set remain. 4 sets still remain in Flat Black and are due to arrive in mid-late Jan.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts